TALKS & PROGRAMS
Founder and Research Director Julia Mossbridge, MA, Ph.D. offers compelling and informative talks and programs on science, personal growth, and transformative science and technology. Her audiences are left with new perspectives about their minds, their lives, and their work in the world.
- How does the unconscious mind interact with conscious awareness?
- How does auditory-visual timing influence reading comprehension?
- Can we predict the future, and if so, why don't I know what you'll do next?
- Using science to foster personal growth: How to work the hypothesis.
- The scientific method: Why and how to overhaul it.
Contact Dr. Mossbridge at email@example.com to discuss your organization's needs and schedule a program.