PROGRAMS & EVENTS
Founder and Research Director Julia Mossbridge, MA, Ph.D. offers compelling and informative talks and programs on science, personal growth, and transformative science and technology. Her audiences are left with new perspectives about their minds, their lives, and their work in the world.
- How can women in STEM fields thrive?
- How does the unconscious mind interact with conscious awareness?
- Can we predict the future, and if so, why don't I know what you'll do next?
- How to become the scientist of your soul
- The scientific method: Why and how to overhaul it.
Contact Dr. Mossbridge's assistant, Brenna Barry to discuss your organization's needs and schedule a program.