PROGRAMS & EVENTS
Founder and Research Director Julia Mossbridge, MA, Ph.D. offers compelling and informative programs on science, personal growth, and transformative science and technology. Her audiences are left with new perspectives about their minds, their lives, and their work in the world.
- How can women in STEM fields thrive?
- LOVING AIs: Creating artificial general intelligences that love unconditionally
- Can we predict the future, and if so, why don't we know what will happen next?
- What is the relationship between nonconscious processing and the future?
- Your calling: How to define, understand and pursue it.
Contact Dr. Mossbridge's assistant, Brenna Barry to discuss your organization's needs and schedule a program.